My homepage is adapted to Internet Explorer and 1024 x 768 resolution.
I have not
seen any problems in Netscape 7, the Mozilla versions prior to Firefox, or Opera
5 & 7. The top menu does not work completely in Firefox and I have to replace the
entire script in order to make it work perfectly.
I have used the following programs for my homepage: HTML-code: Webnotebad.
This means that the code is hand-written apart from the family trees that were
created by Swedish Genealogy program Min Släkt.
Photo Editing: Paint Shop Pro.
To replace the same code in many documents at the same time:
Textwiz. I used it to add background image to the family trees - all 5000 documents in
just a few seconds.
All sorts of comments are welcome. If you find problems, please do not hesitate
to contact me so that I can fix them!